Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico–Nov 1 2016 – Nov 5 2016
Revel in the culture, cuisine and amazing beaches in Baja California’s Los Cabos. Visit the Marina Cabo San Lucas and the nearby Arch of Cabo San Lucas, a picturesque rock outcropping that’s been molded by the tide. Head to Santa Maria Bay or Chileno Beach to snorkel and scavenger hunt for items to build your Altar de Muertos for a contest that evening, which includes cocktails, dinner and live entertainment. Tour downtown San José del Cabo to explore the Mission de San José and revel in the Dia de Muertos parade and festivities. Stroll through downtown and the town plaza to enjoy the local art galleries, live music and shops, plus try the popular local drink damiana. Take advantage of your downtime to relax on any the numerous local beaches or venture out to such destinations as Cabo Pulmo National Park or the quaint town of Todos Santos, home of the actual Hotel California that was memorialized by the popular music group The Eagles.
What we love:
• Los Cabos, called a “dual destination,” incorporates two dramatically different towns — tranquil San Jose del Cabo and lively Cabo San Lucas.
• The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos, a beachfront property on the Sea of Cortes, is less than 2 miles from charming San Jose del Cabo.
• Cabo receives an average of 7-10 inches of rain per year — look forward to sunny skies and a warm climate!
Included in this package:
- 5 days and 4 nights in Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
- All-inclusive resort.
- Day of the Dead Cultural Experience — Experience the Mexican Tradition of “El Dia De Muertos”
- Snorkel tour
- Daily activities program.
- 15% discount on spa services.
- Airport transfers.
- And MORE!