Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States-Nov 12 2016 – Nov 14 2016
This DreamTrip to Pittsburgh is a win-win vacation — not only do you get to visit this engaging city, but you also get to experience 2 of America’s greatest football teams battling it out. At Heinz Field, revel with fellow fans during a pregame tailgate party with snacks and drinks (including alcoholic beverages), plus an appearance by a retired NFL player. Then take your seats to cheer away while the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers fight their way toward the Super Bowl. Also take advantage of your morning prior to the big game to explore nearby attractions such as Rivers Casino, the intriguing Andy Warhol Museum and Market Square, a lively shopping and dining hub.
What we love:
• While Heinz Field played a leading role in the 2012 Batman action movie “The Dark Knight Rises,” fortunately it was not destroyed as depicted in the film.
• The massive video display in Heinz Field’s south end zone measures 27 feet high and 96 feet wide — a whopping 2,592 square feet.
• Pittsburgh Marriott City Center received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently great reviews from its guests
Included in this package:
- 3 days and 2 nights in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
- 500 Level sideline tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers game at Heinz Stadium; transportation included. Ticket upgrades available.
- Pre-game tailgate party.
Want to go, need the full details, or interested in the other 1,500 packages available? Then contact me in the form below…