Galveston, Texas, United States-Oct 9 2016 – Oct 16 2016
Come aboard the Royal Caribbean® Liberty of the Seas® in Galveston, Texas, for a cruise to the Western Caribbean. After your first two relaxing days at sea, stop in Roatan, Honduras. Renowned for its flourishing coral reef, Roatan is a mecca for divers, snorkelers and other water sports enthusiasts. From there, you’ll dock in Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico, where you can take the opportunity to go on shore and explore the Mayan ruins the area is known for.
Your final stop is Cozumel, Mexico, which boasts an underwater world filled with fascinating sea creatures and world-famous diving sites, including the Santa Rosa Wall and Palancar Reef. Bring a waterproof camera and explore these aquatic attractions on an adventure below the surface. Spend another day at sea, rejuvenating in the spa or sunbathing on deck, before disembarking in Galveston.
Included in this package:
• 8 days and 7 nights on a Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean® Liberty of the Seas®.
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the main dining room, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 4 pools, 6 whirlpools/hot tubs and 5 waterslides.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 22 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to casino.
Want more info on this deal or would like to see more of our over 1500 packages? Then contact me below for full details!